Skip to Content



What you are entitled to claim

Social workers are entitled to make a claim on professional fees made to HM Revenue & Customs approved bodies, which could be worth between £150 and £250

Find out more

How to make a claim

It is incredibly easy to make a claim with SRS Social Workers. We only require the following information: contact details, National Insurance Number, union payment details.

Find out more

Claim Online Now

Our unique online system allows you to make your tax rebate claim in less than 10 minutes.

Find out more

Contact Us

For further information regarding your entitlement please call 0161 370 6555 or simply complete our contact form to receive a call back at a time of your convenience.

Find out more

Top of the page